Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Hello. My name is Kara Thomas. Throughout my life, I have struggled with my weight and have always been self conscious about my looks. Then a few years ago, I slowly began to get in to health and fitness. Over a 2 year time span, I lost 40 pounds, but I still have a long way to go. The journey to lose the first 40 pounds was not easy. I went down and back up and back down again. I tried numerous diets. Some of them I stuck to for a while and some didn't even last a day. I also went from walking 20 minutes a day to walking 2-4 hours a day and kick boxing up to 5 times a week. During my journey, I joined a company called It Works that sells all natural supplements and beauty products. This pushed me one step closer to the passion I have for health and fitness today. I now love learning about exercise and all about the foods people eat. That is why I am creating this blog. To share my continued journey and also share any interesting facts and hints I come across.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment